Who doesn’t love thumpin’, groovin’ music to pole dance to? Nobody, that’s who!
Hi everyone! I’ve been MIA. Sorry ’bout that. But this month’s blog hop is TOO DREAMY to pass up! A chance to share my current favorite music to move to! Please, do yourself a favor and put in your earplugs or crank up your (good) stereo and CLOSE YOUR EYES for these – they are DELICIOUS! Hmm, clearly I love a good remix…
In no particular order, I hope they all work on mobile but if not, it’s worth finding a computer! Man, it was hard to pick just 10. I dance to everything, but these – these really fire me up!
1. Rock On by Freeland
2. Chasing Pirates by Norah Jones (Droogs Remix)
3. Love Sex Magic by Ciara (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Go by Delilah
5. Wicked Games by The Weeknd
6. Bad Wings by The Glitch Mob
7. Crave You (Adventure Club Remix) by Flight Facilities
8. Fragile by Tech N9ne
9. Red Lipstick by Rihanna
10. Wet by Snoop Dogg (the music starts at :45)
Bonus: a new video of me dancing in my VERY OWN NEW STUDIO! (Why is the thumbnail in Neon? Ugh!) Bullet Train by Stephen Swartz (feat. Joni Fatora)